The Resistance Band Cardio exercise combines a vigorous cardio workout with upper-body strength training.
DVD Run-Time: 20 minutes
Starring: Kara and Michelle
Resistance Band Cardio DVD
Join fitness trainers Michelle and Kara as they demonstrate how you can improve your fitness skill level by combining a challenging cardio workout with resistance band strength training on your JumpSport Fitness Trampoline.
The Resistance Band Cardio workout begins with a brief warm up and an overview of the exercises you will be completing.
This video is designed so you can follow along with the trainers as they perform four different exercise routines. Each of the routines are done in 40 second intervals followed by 20 seconds of rest.
A resistance band is used to improve your muscle tone while your body is experiencing a vigorous cardio workout at the same time.
The trainers go through the circuit two times on the Resistance Band Cardio Workout DVD but suggest you perform the circuit two additional times.
After the cardio workout, there is 60 seconds of active recovery followed by 5-10 minutes of light full body stretches.
- DVD Run-Time: 20 minutes
- Starring: Kara and Michelle
- JumpSport…where FITNESS meets FUN! For all ages and condition levels!
- Fast, high calorie burn - Trim fat and tone your whole body.
- Low impact cardio and core exercises. Check out our variety of trampoline workout videos.
- Detox / body cleansing by increasing lymphatic flow.
- Improve balance & spatial awareness.
- Great for physical rehab.
- Adaptable for upper body and abdominal workouts.
- Arched leg options available for additional stability.
- Exercise at your convenience.
- Over 40% easier on the body and joints than traditional rebounders.
- Virtually Silent FlexBounce™ System vs. Steel springs & frame that become squeaky.
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty vs. 2 year warranty!
- Over 50% Larger Jumping Area vs. Constricted jumping area.