Improve stability and focus on upper body movement with optional use of the trampoline handle bar.
DVD Run-Time: 33 minutes
Starring: Kara and Michelle
Balance Movements Workout DVD
Follow along with the Balance Movements Workout DVD to improve your balancing skills using the JumpSport Fitness Trampoline with the handle bar.
Trainers Kara and Michelle demonstrate various hand and arm positioning, as well as foot movements to target muscles that aid in stabilizing the body. The Balance Movements Workout DVD explains how just simple variations can make the exercises more challenging. All skill levels welcome!
Emphasis on upper body movement while maintaining balance on the trampoline surface is the primary focus. Exercises can be completed regardless of whether your trampoline has the handle bar or not.
The video begins with important warm-up stretches to prepare you for the workout. Stay all the way through the cool down stretches to send you on your day totally refreshed.
- DVD Run-Time: 33 minutes
- Starring: Kara and Michelle
- JumpSport…where FITNESS meets FUN! For all ages and condition levels!
- Fast, high calorie burn - Trim fat and tone your whole body.
- Low impact cardio and core exercises. Check out our variety of trampoline workout videos.
- Detox / body cleansing by increasing lymphatic flow.
- Improve balance & spatial awareness.
- Great for physical rehab.
- Adaptable for upper body and abdominal workouts.
- Arched leg options available for additional stability.
- Exercise at your convenience.
- Over 40% easier on the body and joints than traditional rebounders.
- Virtually Silent FlexBounce™ System vs. Steel springs & frame that become squeaky.
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty vs. 2 year warranty!
- Over 50% Larger Jumping Area vs. Constricted jumping area.