- Kids challenge themselves to navigate a virtual obstacle course (complete with quicksand and a muddy river) and trail race near RompyRoo's home.
- This third active learning adventure in the series builds on the learning concepts from Let the Games Begin! Active Learning DVD!
- DVD includes iPad file so your kids can take Rompy with them everywhere!
- Bonus material includes three, 5-minute children's workout videos.
Hop-A-Long™ with RompyRoo™ The Grand Finale
The Grand Finale! is RompyRoo's third animation. This is a progression from the counting, letters and colors learned in Let the Games Begin! In this video, RompyRoo helps make learning fun and active by teaching kids to count forwards and backward, name colors and say letters of the alphabet. Kids challenge themselves to navigate a virtual obstacle course (complete with quicksand and a muddy river) and trail race near RompyRoo's home. You can relax with the peace of mind that your child is safe, having fun, learning, and improving necessary coordination, balance and endurance. Developed for 2-5 year olds. For use with the award-winning iBounce Kids Trampoline.
Bonus material includes three 5-minute children's workout videos. Their focus is on playing at the Park, activities at the Beach, and flying an Airplane. In these videos, a mom leads a child in a fun series of jumps, squats, arm movements and more. Bonus material is in English only.
- FREE Shipping!
- Engaging, entertaining and educational!
- Helps kids develop more complex motor skills
- Introduces basic counting, forward and backwards, and letters
- Transfer to your iPad so kids can watch it anywhere
- Available in DVD, iBook and Kindle Fire formats
- Run time: 17 minutes 23 seconds
- Recommended ages: 2 - 5 years old
The iBounce and Rompy Roo Adventure Series has won many prestigious awards!
Check out the buzz!
Read Reviews Here
- JumpSport…where FITNESS meets FUN! For all ages and condition levels!
- Fast, high calorie burn - Trim fat and tone your whole body.
- Low impact cardio and core exercises. Check out our variety of trampoline workout videos.
- Detox / body cleansing by increasing lymphatic flow.
- Improve balance & spatial awareness.
- Great for physical rehab.
- Adaptable for upper body and abdominal workouts.
- Arched leg options available for additional stability.
- Exercise at your convenience.
- Over 40% easier on the body and joints than traditional rebounders.
- Virtually Silent FlexBounce™ System vs. Steel springs & frame that become squeaky.
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty vs. 2 year warranty!
- Over 50% Larger Jumping Area vs. Constricted jumping area.
NEW! Available as an iPad App!
Where is Mr. Fuzzy?
The first active learning iPad app is here! Have your little one help RompyRoo bounce his way back to his teddy bear — Mr. Fuzzy! Kids learn basic numbers and counting while hopping along with RompyRoo on the JumpSport iBounce Kids Trampoline, all while RompyRoo runs up hills, jumps across rivers and ponds, and climbs trees looking for Mr. Fuzzy!
The iPad app is designed to work on an iPad while attached to the JumpSport iBounce Kids Trampoline. Just clip the iPad into the sturdy tablet holder that comes with the iBounce and start the App. As your child bounces on the iBounce the iPad moves. This movement causes RompyRoo to move through the story, the jumper is RompyRoo's motor! A reminder appears, if RompyRoo is waiting for your child to jump. This is a great way for them to be active, learn and above all else have FUN!
The App uses the same storyline as the Where is Mr. Fuzzy iBook/DVD, but puts your child in control and uses less memory on your iPad. The best of both worlds! An active child with their own self contained app!
Benefits for kids using the app include:
• Staying active!
• Learning basic numbers and counting
• Helps to develop motor skills, balance and endurance
Only available for the Apple iPad via the Apple iTunes Store.
JumpSport Fitness Accessories Shipping Information:
This product ships by USPS in one box
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- USPS will deliver with your normal mail instead of by a special carrier.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!