JUMPSPORT TRAMPOLINES NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND
Leading New Zealand trampoline retailer now shipping world's safest trampolines
LEVIN, New Zealand - December 4, 2008 - JumpSport trampolines, the world's leading safety-engineered trampolines, are now available in New Zealand through partnership with Canvasland, a leading New Zealand retailer since 1978. Consumers in New Zealand can now order top quality JumpSport trampolines and accessories direct from Canvasland and receive them almost immediately with overnight shipping.
Consumers can view product information at www.Trampolines.Co.nz or www.JumpSport.co.nz and can call toll-free 0800 50 11 15 to order over the phone. JumpSport trampoline displays can be seen at Canvasland's showroom in Levin: 37 Oxford Street; and at the Wellington branch at 62 Kaiwharawhara Rd., Ngaio Gorge, where they can also be purchased.
JumpSport products available through Canvasland include a variety of round models and the AlleyOOP VariableBounce rectangle model, plus JumpSport's renowned safety net enclosures and JumpSport's most popular trampoline accessories including the just released Jump2it™ GameMat, the never-before-seen trampoline mat that turns your trampoline into a giant backyard game board.
"Our kids and families will love the JumpSport trampolines and accessories and we are very pleased to make them available, especially now in time for the holidays," said Sheryl Duffy, Canvasland CEO. "JumpSport trampolines are top of the line in quality, safety and ingenuity and they provide good, healthy fun for families and kids of all ages."
Products now available through Canvasland:
- JumpSport 14 ft SoftBounce trampoline - features shock absorbing technologies for softer landings.
- JumpSport 14 ft StagedBounce and VariableBounce trampoline - features adjustable spring technologies for various sizes and weights of jumpers.
- AlleyOOP Sports' 14 ft round and the 3m by 5.2m rectangular VariableBounce and DoubleBounce trampolines - features enhanced bounce performance near trampoline edge so entire surface can be used for game activities.
- JumpSport Safety Net Enclosures - completely surrounds the entire trampoline and protects kids from falls and injuries.
- New Jump2it GameMat - fits all 14ft round JumpSport and AlleyOop Sports trampolines.
- JumpSport accessories - including ladders, game and party packs, basketball hoops, and anchor kits.
Call, go online, or visit showroom today. Overnight shipping available.
For delivery by Christmas, please order by December 19.
0 800 50 11 15
37 Oxford Street
62 Kaiwharawhara Rd.
Trampolines.co.nz is a subsidiary of Canvasland, a leading New Zealand textile manufacturer, established in 1978. Recognised globally for innovation and quality workmanship, Canvasland has won numerous IFAI (Industrial Fabrics Association International) and OFPANZ (Outdoor Fabric Products Association New Zealand) awards. Canvasland provides a wide array of industrial and domestic solutions utilizing the latest in manufacturing technologies.
JumpSport is the leading provider of trampoline safety net enclosures and safety-engineered trampolines. Founded in 1997 when CEO Mark Publicover invented and patented the world's first trampoline safety net enclosure, JumpSport today has incorporated into its products more than 25 safety innovations, based on five patents/patents-pending, that are designed to help eliminate the causes of trampoline injury. JumpSport lets families and kids enjoy the great health and fitness benefits of trampoline exercise with the assurance of knowing they are using the industry's safest trampolines. www.jumpsport.com
Press contact: Kimberly Tassin, +1 206.654.1001 (USA)