- Safe, fun, & high quality performance the entire family will love!
- Available in a 12' or 14' model options.
- Features StagedBounce technology; as your kids grow, so will their bounce.
- Spring configuration designed to increase safety and reduce risk of injury for a softer landing and smoother rebound.
- Our triple fail safe system creating a net that is reactive to your kids play; straps and bungees at each pole makes it when the jumper goes into the net
- 1.5" thick poles that are covered with foam and UV treated blue PVC matching the striking blue of the trampoline pad.
- Rated for 230 lb jumpers!
With patented StagedBounce™ technology, 50% of the springs engage immediately, 50% engage a fraction of a second later making the trampoline mat safer, more forgiving, for a low-impact workout with a great bounce.
The StagedBounce and other JumpSport models are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury on the jumping surface, where more than half of all trampoline injuries occur.
- Engineered for Safety with our Patented StagedBounce Technology
- Offers exceptional bounce performance
- Thick, blue Frame Pad made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.75" in diameter
- Tough jet-black Powder Coat Finish
"We feel so much better now that the kids and their friends are protected!"
- Patented Triple-fail-safe™ design is engineered to provide "back up" support systems to hold the net in place — a very important combination of safety features not offered by others.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact. (See live demo.)
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UV exposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top™ Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
- Size: 14' trampoline diameter--35% larger jumping surface area, or 12' diameter for smaller yards
- Frame: Heavy-duty, 1.75" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- Frame Height: trampoline jumping mat is 35" tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- Springs: Our Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 8.5" long, zinc-plated steel. The 12' trampoline has 80 High-Performance Springs and the 14' trampoline has 96 High-Performance Springs. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Jumping Mat: 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- V-Rings: We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Frame Assembly: All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- Frame Pad: blue in color, over 13.75" wide, and 1" thick at the frame tapering to 0.5". Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- 12' maximum single-user weight rating up to 235 lb.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lb!).
- 14' maximum single-user weight rating up to 240 lb.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lb!).
- Rated for up to 230 lb jumpers
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like high quality mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
14' JumpSport StagedBounce Trampoline System Shipping Information:
This product ships in three boxes for each size:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||137||72 x 19 x 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||57||42 x 18 x 12|
|Safety Enclosure Box||83||49 x 19 x 9|
- Steel Frame and Poles – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years
- Trampoline Pad – 1 year
- Safety Enclosure – 1 year
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 5 year Fail-Safe Guarantee