The JumpSport SkyBounce ES Trampoline upgrades the SkyBounce Trampoline by adding our award-winning woven net safety enclosure with overlapping entry and increases the spring diameter for a smoother bounce your jumper will love!
- Wider diameter springs provide a smoother bounce for all ages
- Tall frame for deep, smooth bounce
- Permatron® Mat made in the USA
- Frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with strong PVC, UV resistant covering
- Woven net: Increased strength and durability compared to mesh nets
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Enclosure poles covered with UV protected foam.
- Not compatible with ProFlex basketball set
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Big-Top™ Tent and our patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
Trampoline System Specifications
JumpSport SkyBounce ES 14' Trampoline
- Size: 14' diameter × 35" tall
- Single-user weight rating: 225 lb
- Static weight limit: 520 lb
- Frame: 1.65" diameter, galvanized cold rolled steel (CRS), 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Springs: 96 zinc-coated springs, 6.5" long × 1" thick
- Jumping Mat: Approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- Spring connection: Looped straps and steel V-rings
- Frame Pad: Blue PVC with EPE closed-cell foam that is UV- and water-resistant.
- Woven Net: exclusive HALS chemistry for superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection
- Pole Diameter: 1.5"
- Upper and Lower Poles Connection: Pressure fit
- Pole Foam: 0.31" thick
- Easily assembles with small hand tools
JumpSport SkyBounce ES Trampoline System
This product ships in two boxes
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||132||47 × 21 × 12|
|Trampoline Box 2||79||41 × 17 × 8|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- Item ships UPS or FedEx Ground. Tracking email to arrive within two days of ship date.
- Item delivers without signature required. Please call if signature is required (fee applies).
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Trampoline & Enclosure
- Steel Frame & Poles – 2 years
- Springs – 2 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 2 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 1 year
- Trampoline Pad - 3 months
- Enclosure Net - 9 months
- All Other Components - 3 months
Extend your warranty! Check out our 2 year Fail-Safe Guarantee >