- Kids bounce to new heights of fun while still playing safe!
- Extra springs packs extra horse power, bounce for bounce
- Highest weight ratings in it's class
- Includes our exclusive PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings
- Patented Triple-back-up™ safety design with added strap and shock cord suspension system.
- 70% stronger than our other systems; rated for up to 295 lb jumper.
- Compatible with the our most popular selling accessory – JumpSport Basketball Hoop
JumpSport PowerBounce™ Features
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm's three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
- Two Sizes Available: 12' & 14' diameter
- The PowerBounce trampoline has all of the features and specifications of the StagedBounce Trampolines well as some exclusive advantages listed below.
- The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
- The 14' trampoline has 96 primary springs and 32 PowerSprings for a total of 128 springs.
- The 12' trampoline has 88 primary springs and 20 PowerSprings for a total of 108 springs.
- Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies allow for a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Designed for use with JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports brand trampoline accessories (sold separately).
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lb for the 14' Model and 240 lb for the 12' Model (*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb.)
Permatron® is a registered trademark of Nicolon Corporation, Duluth, GA.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
- Size: 14' trampoline diameter--35% larger jumping surface area, or 12' diameter for smaller yards
- Frame: Heavy-duty, 1.75" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5 mm wall thickness.
- Frame Height: trampoline jumping mat is 35" tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- Springs: Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 8.5" long, zinc-plated steel. 14' - 96 primary, 32 PowerSprings for a total of 128 springs. 12' - 88 primary, 20 PowerSprings for a total of 108 springs.
- Jumping Mat: 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- V-Rings: We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Frame Assembly: All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- Frame Pad: blue in color, over 13.75" wide, and 1" thick at the frame tapering to 0.5". Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- 12' maximum single-user weight rating up to 240 lb.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lb!).
- 14' maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lb.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lb!).
- Rated for up to 295 lb jumpers
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like high quality mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
14' JumpSport PowerBounce Trampoline System Shipping Information:
This product ships in three boxes for each size:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||137||72 × 19 × 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||57||42 × 18 × 12|
|Trampoline Box 3||19||9 × 8 × 6|
|Safety Enclosure Box||83||49 × 19 × 9|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- Item ships UPS or FedEx Ground. Tracking email to arrive within two days of ship date.
- Item delivers without signature required. Please call if signature is required (fee applies).
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Steel Frame and Poles – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years
- Trampoline Pad – 1 year
- Safety Enclosure – 1 year
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 5 year Fail-Safe Guarantee