- Kids bounce to new heights of fun while still playing safe!
- Net enclosure included creating a trampoline safety system for your backyard.
- Easy-up-net still provides our famous unforgettable doorway for peace of mind.
- Includes our EXCLUSIVE: PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
The Trampoline for Generations.™
JumpSport® PowerBounce™ Features
PowerBounce adds a whole new level of performance to your backyard trampoline. With more springs, you get more air. Gymnasts have compared PowerBounce to competition or "Olympic" trampolines.
The 14' JumpSport ELITE PowerBounce has all of the features of our Standard ELITE models plus:
32 Dual-Spring PowerBounce™ assemblies with adjustable Power-Cams™ for best performance & customization. It allows your system to grow with the ability of its users, providing a more powerful bounce that is configurable to three increased levels of performance.
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce™ Technology
- Rich Dark Blue Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Pad is Thick, Dark Blue 21-ounce PVC outer covering with a full width, 1" thick, gym-quality EPE foam core
- Sturdy frame rail is made of heavy-wall steel tubing for rugged durability
- 15 year Frame Warranty
- Internally mounted safety enclosure net — easier and faster to assemble than the standard 380 enclosure — features our patented
- Unforgettable™ overlapping entry
- Designed with safety in mind, the trampolines and safety enclosures work together and are only sold together as a unitized system
About the PowerBounce™ System
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family's budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
JumpSport ELITE Specifications
- Offered in Three Sizes: 10', 12', and 14' Diameter
- The 10' unit has 14 gauge, 1.625" diameter, steel top rail
- The 12' and 14' frames have a 14 gauge, 1.75" diameter steel top rail
- Frame is pre-galvanized and features a rich dark blue powder coated finish
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35" high, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- All Elite trampolines use 8.5" long, tapered, high tensile steel springs which provide a great blend of performance and safety.
- 14' has 96 springs (14' PowerBounce has 128 total springs including 32 PowerBounce springs)
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength and UV resistant, water protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield.
- 14' mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and sturdy, steel V-rings to connect the springs to the jumping mat.
- All of our Elite trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- The frame pad is dark blue in color and is over 14" wide and 1" thick (no tapering). Expanded Polyethylene closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, PVC outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- The Unitized design of the Trampoline and Safety Enclosure combined with the interior net of the JumpSport Elite System makes installation easy
- Maximum single-user weight rating: (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb.)
- 14' - 240 lb (with PowerBounce — 260 lb)
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
JumpSport Elite PowerBounce Trampoline Shipping Information:
This product ships in 4 boxes:
14' Elite PowerBounce System
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||131||73 × 19 × 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||101||66 × 21 × 10|
|Trampoline Box 3||105||49 × 20 × 10|
|Trampoline Box 4||26||13 × 9 × 5|
- Steel Frame and Poles – 15 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 3 years
- Enclosure Netting – 2 years
- Pad – 18 months
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 7 year Fail-Safe Guarantee