- Same StageBounce technology with this classic shape is a winner.
- Equipped with taller enclosure poles for more experienced bouncers.
- Added strap and shock cord suspension provides exceptional safety.
- Perfect for a budding gymnasts, cheerleader or any athlete who loves to bounce!
Limited quantities, call for availability.
JumpSport® StagedBounce Rectangular Trampoline Features
Our JumpSport StagedBounce 10' × 17' Rectangular Trampoline is ideally suited for situations where space is at a premium. Its narrow profile makes it a good choice for side yard installations. The rectangular shape is preferred by some gymnasts to simulate their training environment. Whatever your reason the sturdy design of the StagedBounce Rectangular Trampoline will provide years of jumping pleasure.
- Great bounce!
- Thick, Blue, High Density Safety Pad
- Heavy Duty, 12 gauge frame for superior strength and performance
- Engineered for Safety with our Patented StagedBounce Technology
- Offers exceptional safety and bounce performance
- Jet Black, Tough Powder Coat Finish
10' × 17' JumpSport Safety Enclosure Features
Features added strap and shock cord suspension system to improve safety, shock-absorption, and help push jumpers back onto the trampoline.
Patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ engineering uses two "back up" support systems to hold the net in place. No other rectangular trampoline enclosure offers this degree of protection.
- Patented Top Strap design prevents net collapse.
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! Other brands use doors that zipper, button, or Velcro, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall-off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops. "Other brands" pole tops can deteriorate after only months of UV exposure and most do not offer any downward cushioning.
- Patent-pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; the pole foam on many other brands is unprotected.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
JumpSport Rectangular Trampoline Specs
- 10' × 17' rectangular trampoline
- Industry-leading Permatron® jumping mat fabric.
- Trampoline mat/surface is 40" tall, for better ground clearance.
- Our bed has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands).
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V rings for connecting the springs.
- The Spring/Frame pad is blue in color, 17" wide and 1" thick. High density, closed cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface.
- The JumpSport 10' × 17' has 108 High-Performance Springs.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lb.*
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
10' × 17' Safety Enclosure Specs
- Rated for up to 225 lb jumpers.
- Comes with blue vinyl pole sleeves.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
JumpSport 10' × 17' Trampoline (with enclosure) Shipping Information:
This product ships in four boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||130||146 × 12 × 9|
|Trampoline Box 2||140||59 × 38 × 5|
|Trampoline Box 3||189||74 × 27 × 15|
|Safety Enclosure Box||126||58 × 20 × 9|
Trampoline & Enclosure
- Steel Frame and Poles – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years
- Trampoline Pad – 1 year
- Safety Enclosure – 1 year
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 5 year Fail-Safe Guarantee