- High quality frame guaranteed for support & safety, bounce after bounce!
- Highest weight rating available!
- Profile perfect for smaller backyard.
- This is the ultimate in backyard fun, training and safety.
10' × 17' PowerBounce™ Rectangular Trampoline - A Complete Unitized Trampoline System that include our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure
When it comes to quality in both safety and innovation, there is no close second to the new 10' × 17' rectangular trampoline from AlleyOOP Sports®. It is without a doubt the most superior system in its class.
Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is now coupled with our new high-strength 10" springs to offer you a bounce that is safer, smoother, and livelier than anything you've ever felt before. Expect a bounce that will consistently wow you for years down the road. Of course, the supreme value does not stop at the trampoline—our 7' safety enclosure, with over 15 patented safety and performance innovations, is the strongest rectangular enclosure system known to the trampoline world. With eight, heavy-gauge support poles that are galvanized inside and out and put through an advanced powder coating process, this AlleyOOP® enclosure sets the bar for literally everything you'd ever want from a safety enclosure system. Just to make an outstanding thing even better, we've also fine-tuned the assembly process to make it even more easy and trouble-free than before. Compare AlleyOOP® to the rest [learn more]
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, and other accessories sold separately.)
AlleyOOP Sports PowerBounce Rectangular Features
- 108 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 10-inch long, zinc-plated steel. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Best bounce in its class!
- The AlleyOOP® 10' × 17' PowerBounce Trampoline System comes with 56 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 350 lbs. in full configuration*.
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
- The frame is heavy-duty, 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2.5 mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance for superior performance. This allows us to use our exclusive 10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance springs for an excellent bounce with an incredibly comfortable landing.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 100 square feet of play space.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The easy-up net design on the 10' × 17' System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories (sold separately).
(All AlleyOOP Sports game accessories require the use of our patented Safety Enclosure.)
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's® trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
AlleyOOP Sports Rectangular Trampoline Specifications
|Frame Size||10' × 17' × 40" tall||10' × 17' × 40" tall|
|Frame Build||2" Diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5 mm thick walls
|2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5 mm thick walls
|Frame Finish||Forest Green Textured Powder Coat||Forest Green Textured Powder Coat|
|Frame/Spring Pad||Pad: 17" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.||Pad: 14" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.|
|Jumping Surface||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron|
|Spring Type||10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel||10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel|
|Number of Springs||108||164|
|Bounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology,
Plus 56 Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies
|Safety Enclosure||Highest Quality Unitized System Compare to Model 780XT||Highest Quality Unitized System Compare to Model 780XT|
|Enclosure Poles||8 Steel Poles, 7' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powder Coated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves||8 Steel Poles, 7' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powder Coated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves|
|Enclosure Impact Strength||295 lb||295 lb|
|User Weight Rating||225 lb*||350 lb*|
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
AlleyOOP 10' × 17' Variable Power Bounce Trampoline Shipping Information:
This product ships in five boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||189||74 × 27 × 15|
|Trampoline Box 2||147||146 × 12 × 9|
|Trampoline Box 3||140||59 × 38 × 5|
|Enclosure Box||126||58 × 20 × 9|
|Power Pack||51||15 × 10 × 9|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships freight. The tracking number will be available in two business days.
- The freight company will call to make an appointment for delivery.
- Someone will need to be available to sign for the product at time of delivery.
- All freight items are curbside delivery.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at email@example.com!
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 5 years
- Enclosure Net – 5 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 10 year Fail-Safe Guarantee