- Unique double mat system reduces risk of injury and increases bounce.
- Longer and more springs than a typical 14' models provides a superior bouncing experience.
- Perfect for children of any age as this trampoline bounce grows with them.
- Our new safety enclosure is easier to install and comes with a pre-sown “UnForgettable” door, giving parents peace of mind with a sleek new look.
The Trampoline for Generations.™
The same bounce you have come to know and love from AlleyOOP® with a NEW net design. Our nets now have a square orientation for a cleaner look. With the new pre-sewn in doorway install is easier and done right every time! With the tighter design, we have been able to decrease maintenance costs while increasing overall strength!
Double the Safety, Double the Fun!! With our Revolutionary Patented DoubleBounce™ Trampoline Safety System with AirShock™ Technology and our Patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. A dramatic improvement in safety and play performance over conventional trampolines! The AlleyOOP Sports line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
Like our VariableBounce™ trampoline, our DoubleBounce™ System is designed specifically to help reduce the risk of injury on the mat of the trampoline, where most injuries occur. Our DoubleBounce design offers significant safety and performance advantages over any single-bed trampoline. This top-of-the-line system is, quite simply, the world’s most advanced safety-engineered trampoline.
As with all of our AlleyOOP Trampoline Systems, the DoubleBounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
AlleyOOP Sports DoubleBounce Features
- The Most Advanced Safety Engineering Available in Trampolines
- DoubleBounce System is 50% More Forgiving Than Ordinary Trampolines
- Proprietary Design Creates a "Shock Absorption Zone"
- Integrated AirShock Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe Enclosure System
- Adjustable Bounce Performance (system can be optimized as your family grows)
- Mats Can Be Rotated for Extended Life
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9" in diameter
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating - Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's® trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features — a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials — manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators — look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties — a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews — look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
AlleyOOP Sports DoubleBounce Specifications
- 14' in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9' × 16' rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2 mm wall thickness.
- The top trampoline jumping mat is 40" tall, for excellent ground clearance (much higher than most other trampolines). This allows us to use our exclusive 10" springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and an excellent return bounce.
- 128 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (10" long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. These exceptional springs, combined with our DoubleBounce design, provide a very forgiving bounce for kids and yet with all 128 springs installed, can still handle a 250 lb adult.
- Our Permatron® jumping mats are the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mats have 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mats offer approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14" wide and 1" thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lb, and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the DoubleBounce™ System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 250 lb in standard 128-spring configuration.* (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
Permatron® is a registered trademark of Nicolon Corporation, Duluth, GA.
This product ships in four boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||145||72 × 15 × 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||139||67×19×8|
|Trampoline Box 3||108||67×20×10|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships freight. The tracking number will be available in two business days.
- The freight company will call to make an appointment for delivery.
- Someone will need to be available to sign for the product at time of delivery.
- All freight items are curbside delivery.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Surface (Mat) – 10 years
- Safety Enclosure Net – 10 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Frame Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year