- Give the kids the extra bounce they crave with the safety you expect.
- The double mat and power springs create the ultimate in shock absorption and bounce performance.
- The best warranties available backed by 20 years of trampoline experience.
- Our new safety enclosure is easier to install and comes with a pre-sown “UnForgettable” door, giving parents peace of mind with a sleek new look.
Power DoubleBounce™ 14' Trampoline with Enclosure and Integrated AirShock™ Safety Technology
The same bounce you have come to know and love from AlleyOOP® with a NEW net design. Our nets now have a square orientation for a cleaner look. With the new pre-sewn in doorway install is easier and done right every time! With the tighter design, we have been able to decrease maintenance costs while increasing overall strength!
Double the Safety, Double the Fun!! Our Revolutionary DoubleBounce trampoline sets the standard for backyard safety, quality, and fun. Now, you can have DoubleBounce safety and PowerBounce™ performance – designed to take you to new heights! Our state-of-the-art PowerBounce technology is the first and only system that can be configured to improve both the bounce performance and the shock-absorption of the jumping surfaces.
Although both of our DoubleBounce models can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, the addition of the PowerBounce system improves customization and broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same set up. Of course, our DoubleBounce PowerBounce offers nearly twice as many customizable options as our single-bed systems and when it comes to safety, nothing can compare to the Airshock Safety Zone created by our patented double-decker, two-bed system. Compare AlleyOOP to the rest!
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm to the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages—the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
Combine all this with the added benefits of our DoubleBounce Safety Technology — and you have the finest backyard trampoline available.
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, and other accessories sold separately.)
AlleyOOP Sports Power DoubleBounce Features
- DoubleBounce System is 50% More Forgiving Than Ordinary Trampolines
- Integrated AirShock Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- PowerBounce Technology delivers more springs for an even better bounce
- Adjustable Bounce Performance (system can be optimized as your family grows)
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9" in diameter
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating - Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's® trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
14' Power DoubleBounce
- Frame Size: 14' Diameter × 40" Tall
- Frame Build: Double rail, super strong 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel top rail, 2 mm wall thickness
- Frame Finish: Forest Green Textured Powder Coating
- Frame/Spring Pad: Foam: 14" × 1" thick, high-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam; Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water- & UV-resistant
- Jumping Surface: High-Tensile, UV-resistant, Permatron, 10 Rows of Stitching
- Spring Type: 8.5" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel
- Number Of Springs: 192 (128 + 64 PowerSprings)
- Bounce Technology: Single-Bed Asynchronous VariableBounce™ Technology + DoubleBounce AirShock™ Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- Safety Enclosure: Highest Quality Unitized System with Wide Aperture Net for Safer Play
- Enclosure Poles:
- Enclosure Impact Strength: 295 lb
- User Weight Rating: 300 lb
AlleyOOP Power DoubleBounce Trampoline Shipping Information
This product ships in five boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||145||72 × 15 × 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||139||67 × 19 × 8|
|Trampoline Box 3||108||67 × 20 × 10|
|PowerPack Box||58||14 × 10 × 11|
|Enclosure Box||102||49 × 20 × 10|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships freight. The tracking number will be available in two business days.
- The freight company will call to make an appointment for delivery.
- Someone will need to be available to sign for the product at time of delivery.
- All freight items are curbside delivery.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at email@example.com!
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Surface (Mat) – 10 years
- Safety Enclosure Net – 10 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Frame Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year