Perfect for the budding athlete in every family, this package includes:
- The AlleyOOP PowerBounce Trampoline & Enclosure with more springs than the VariableBounce giving athletes the extra horse power they crave!
- The PowerBounce includes: our EXCLUSIVE: PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Closely resembling a skateboard or a snowboard, the included BounceBoard is both soft & flexible for safe bouncing.
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock - absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same set up.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.Direct price includes shipping within Continental U.S.
The Bounceboard Features
- Adjustable foot straps with heavy duty Velcro®-like closures
- Durable, Soft, Flexible, closed cell polyethylene foam board construction
- Slip resistant fabric bottom
- Large 34" x 12" x 2" board size. Great for grab tricks!
- Weighs 4 lb
- 108 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 10" long, zinc-plated steel. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Best bounce in its class!
- The AlleyOOP® 10' x 17' PowerBounce Trampoline System comes with 56 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 350 lb in full configuration*.
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
- The frame is heavy-duty, 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2.5 mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 40" tall, for excellent ground clearance for superior performance. This allows us to use our exclusive 10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance springs for an excellent bounce with an incredibly comfortable landing.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 100 square feet of play space.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14" wide and 1" thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lb, and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the 10' x 17' System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories** (sold separately).
**(All AlleyOOP Sports game accessories require the use of our patented Safety Enclosure.)
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are commited to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
- Two Sizes Available: 12' & 14' diameter
- The AlleyOOP PowerBounce™ trampoline has all of the features and specifications of the Variable Bounce™ Trampoline (see details) as well as some exclusive advantages listed below.
- The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
- The 14' trampoline has 96 Primary springs and 48 PowerSprings™ for a total of 144 springs.
- The 12' trampoline has 88 Primary springs and 44 PowerSprings™ for a total of 132 springs.
- The AlleyOOP PowerBounce comes with 48 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories (sold separately).
- 14' Model has a maximum single-user weight rating up to 270 lb* (260 lb for the 12' Model).*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb.)
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 5 years
- Enclosure Net – 5 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 10 year Fail-Safe Guarantee