- Specialized Grip-Bottom™ is perfect for use on the trampoline and on the ground!
- Safe Open-Grip™ handles.
- 45 cm, red
- Not for use on a trampoline without a Trampoline Safety Net Enclosure.
- Top Selling Trampoline Accessories on the web!
- Enjoy family friendly games with our GameMat and Game Book!
- Athletes turn to trampolines to perfect the latest tricks! Extreme sports training on a trampoline all year round.
- Get ahead of the game with the JumpSport® ProFlex Trampoline Basketball set, compatible with model 280 trampoline safety net enclosures and up.
- Great for Conditioning: Thrill seekers will love the Trampoline BounceBoard®; strengthens core and legs and will also help train wakeboarders and snowboarders in the off season.
- Trampoline cross training and expand possibilities! Jump big and put your mind at ease knowing your trampoline is surrounded by a JumpSport safety enclosure!
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
JumpSport Trampoline Accessories Shipping Information:
JumpSport Trampoline Hoppy Ball
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)|
|Small Red, 45 cm||2||8 × 4 × 9|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships UPS Ground. UPS will email tracking within two days of ship date.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at [email protected]!
Try UPS My Choice for tracking and shipping alerts!
- Simple and Complete
- All Components - 90 Days