JumpSport® Fitness Boot Camp Course™ with SGT Ken® (8 hrs)
The JumpSport® Fitness Boot Camp Course™ with SGT Ken® utilizes extremely effective fitness and leadership training techniques practiced by strength coaches and military tactical fitness trainers. Participants will be immersed in proper form and safety, establishing and executing foundational fitness programs for small or large groups, cueing and staging strategies, circuit training and competitions, fitness games and tests, partner-assisted exercises and program implementation. Make your next big bounce your best workout of the day!
- When: March 7, 2020 – Limit 20 seats
- Hosted by: Reebok HQ Gym | 25 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210
- Prerequisite: JumpSport Fitness Primary Trampoline Training Course (online or in-person) OR any SGT Ken® course. Must be completed by February 24, 2020.
- Use code KEN100 for $100 off JumpSport Fitness Primary Training.
Through lecture, practicum, workouts, and labs, participants will gain an advanced understanding of how to apply the principles of boot camp to their mini-trampoline exercise program.
- Contact hours: 8.0.
- Certificate received: Yes (by email)
- CPR/AED required: Recommended
- CEC/CEU provider: Pending (ACE, AFAA, NASM)
Included with the course
- Instructor training and testing
- Instructor manual