What is your return policy for Backyard Trampoline products?
If you decide that your Trampoline product is not right for you within 30 days of receipt, the return process is easy. The product must be in saleable condition, with original packing materials. We will refund your purchase price, minus all actual shipping costs (both to and from your location) and minus a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price. We do not take returns of items under $50.00.
What is your return policy for Fitness Trampoline products?
If you decide that your Fitness product is not right for you within 30 days of receipt, the return process is easy. The product must be in saleable condition, with original packing materials. We will refund your purchase price, minus return shipping costs (from your location to our return warehouse). A $20 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for any opened trampolines boxes and a $10 restocking fee for any opened accessory boxes. We do not take returns of items under $50.00.
What does not qualify for for a refund?
The following types of items do not qualify to be returned for a refund:
- Damaged or defective goods which we will happily replace with the same item at no cost to you.
- Promotional items which were provided free of charge.
- All items under $50.00 each - such as replacement parts, Anchor Kits, GamePaks, etc. - are not returnable or refundable.
- Items returned without prior written authorization (RMA) from JumpSport or returned more than 30 days after delivery of the product(s) to you.
- Items attempting to be returned "freight collect."
- Items not purchased directly from JumpSport.
How do I return an item?
To arrange for a return, complete the online RMA Request Form. Once submitted, our team will review your case and contact you within two business days regarding next steps. We can help set up a return shipping label for your convenience. Please allow 1–2 weeks for processing, once we receive your returned item(s). The money will be refunded back to the credit card that you used for your original purchase.
Can I refuse to accept delivery?
JumpSport is always concerned about your satisfaction. However, should you decide to refuse delivery of an item legitimately ordered from us, then a credit will be issued for the item as provided for in our Return Policy.
If you are refusing delivery because the shipment appears damaged, we would prefer that you accept delivery of your item(s), and call us immediately if there is a concern. UPS will still pick up your package to return it to us if they are contacted within 24 hours. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-408-213-2551 to discuss your concerns, and we will do our best to remedy the situation. However, if you still want to return your item(s), we can arrange to have UPS pick them up from you.
Missing, Damaged, or Defective Merchandise
JumpSport takes great pride in the products we offer. We are constantly evaluating the quality control of our products, and our packaging and shipping methods. Please inspect all components prior to assembly to insure that you do not have any missing, damaged, or defective parts. If you have a discrepancy, please call Customer Service at 1-408-213-2551 within 5 days of delivery of merchandise, to report any missing, damaged, or defective parts. JumpSport will take prompt action to remedy the situation.
Here's what we will do:
- If a part is missing, we will send it to you right away via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (depending on the size of the part).
- If a part is damaged or defective, we will send a replacement and provide you with instructions on what to do next. We may request that you dispose of it, or we will arrange to have it picked up at no charge to you. Please keep all original packing materials, in case an item needs to be returned.
JumpSport does not pay for the cost of unauthorized repairs or returns. Please note that unidentifiable or unauthorized returns will be refused. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by JumpSport (see Return Policy above for details).
If you are not assembling your purchase yourself, check to be sure all parts are included and in good condition prior to the scheduling of a third party to assemble your purchase. JumpSport is not responsible for any installation costs incurred as a result of missing, damaged, or defective parts.