- The Elite PowerBounce Trampoline with extra springs for a higher bounce & greater weight limit.
- The SureStep Trampoline Ladder with non-permanent installation so ladder can be easily removed to limit access.
JumpSport ELITE Features
JumpSport Elite StagedBounce Trampolines - 10', 12', and 14' sizes. All of the Elite Brand Unitized Systems include our high quality trampoline and easy to assemble, internally mounted safety net.
Our customers have asked us for a trampoline that balances the affordability of the JumpSport product line along with some of the quality features of the AlleyOOP line. All JumpSport Elite models are designed to be easy to install and work with all the JumpSport trampoline accessories. The rich dark blue color of the frame and padding will provide an upscale look for your backyard. Its lengthy warranty signifies the quality built in to every Elite Trampoline System.
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce™ Technology
- Rich Dark Blue Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Pad is Thick, Dark Blue 21-ounce PVC outer covering with a full width, 1" thick, gym-quality EPE foam core
- Sturdy frame rail is made of heavy-wall steel tubing for rugged durability
- 15 year Frame Warranty
- Internally mounted safety enclosure net – easier and faster to assemble than the standard 380 enclosure – features our patented unforgettable overlapping entry
- Safety Net installs in about 30 minutes
- Designed with safety in mind, the trampolines and safety enclosures work together and are only sold together as a unitized system
SureStep Trampoline Ladder
- Sturdy design with large, flat, platform steps for added safety.
- Easy to assemble.
- Non-permanent installation so ladder can be easily removed to limit access to trampoline.
- Powder Coated and UV treated for lasting weather protection.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
JumpSport ELITE Specifications
- Offered in Three Sizes: 10', 12', and 14' Diameter
- The 10' unit has 14 gauge, 1.625" diameter, steel top rail
- The 12' and 14' frames have a 14 gauge, 1.75" diameter steel top rail
- Frame is pre-galvanized and features a rich dark blue powder coated finish
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35" high, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- All Elite trampolines use 8.5" long, tapered, high tensile steel springs which provide a great blend of performance and safety.
- 10' has 72 springs
- 12' has 88 springs
- 14' has 96 springs (14' PowerBounce has 128 total springs)
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength and UV
- Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield.
- 14' mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and sturdy, steel V-rings to connect the springs to the jumping mat.
- All of our Elite trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- The frame pad is dark blue in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14" wide and 1" thick (no tapering). Expanded Polyethylene closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not jst at the edge. The foam is overed by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, PVC outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- The Unitized design of thTrampoline and Safety Enclosure combined with the interior net of the JumpSport Elite System makes installation easy
- Maximum single-user weight rating: (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb.)
- 10' - 210 lb
- 12' - 235 lb
- 14' - 240 lb (with PowerBounce – 260 lb)
- Designed for use with JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- Steel Frame and Poles – 15 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 3 years
- Enclosure Netting – 2 years
- Pad – 18 months
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 7 year Fail-Safe Guarantee