Working out at the office, studio, apartment, or tiny home is simple with the JumpSport 350f Fitness Trampoline, an all-in-one, at-home rebounder with convenient storage for small spaces! The frame folds in half, is easy to store, and offers the same superior quality and features of the model 350. Designed with a 32.5” jumping surface, arched legs, and 3 easy-to-adjust firmness settings, the JumpSport 350f Fitness Trampoline lets you perform commercial-quality workouts wherever, whenever. Our optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. This model is a personal training mini-trampoline that boosts your cardio fitness and adds variety to your routine at home or on-the-go.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar at checkout.
All About The JumpSport 350f Fitness Trampoline
Need an all-in-one rebounder for small spaces or personal training? Meet the JumpSport 350f.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Customize your bounce. FlexBounce connectors and knotted elastic cords allow users to tighten the jumping mat to a desired firmness. The default softest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a deeper bounce or are a lighter weight. The firmest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a quicker, more responsive bounce or are a heavier weight.
Storage genius. Even small spaces offer the perfect platform for a low-impact, high cardio workout with the folding trampoline. The legs screw on and off quickly for easy storage. Whether you workout in a studio, apartment, office, or tiny home, the easily mobile JumpSport Fitness folding trampoline offers the variety you need to workout whenever, wherever. For instructions on how to open and close the frame, please reference page 4 in the User's Manual.
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
Ready. Get set. Go! From easy setup to professional streaming video workouts, we’ve made it easy for you to start bouncing quickly and hit your fitness goals. Your purchase includes an extended free trial to JumpSport Fitness TV, where a simple tap lets you choose from a wide variety of workouts from professional fitness instructors. JumpSport Fitness TV is easily accessible on Apple TV, Roku, and any web browser. START YOUR 60-DAY FREE TRIAL
A healthy habit worth forming. Benefits of rebounding include weight loss, muscle toning, increased bone density and lymphatic flow, along with greater balance, a stronger immune system, and enhanced mental health and wellness. Consistent exercise with professional workout videos on JumpSport Fitness TV can enable you to quickly reach your weight and fitness goals.
For Beginners and Pros alike. Our most affordable models still deliver best-in-class performance and reliability, while our high-end rebounders are heavier-duty, with a higher weight rating, and are designed for the rigors of professional use. Have a question? Our top-rated customer support team is ready to help!
- Same great feature of the 350 model plus the addition of a folding feature
- Folds in half with 6 removable screw-on legs
- Do not attempt to open/unfold or close/fold frame without using The Bungee Removal Method for One Person as outlined in the User Manual.
- Black power-coated 39” frame with a 32.5” Permatron jumping surface
- EnduroLast 3 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- 30 adjustable cords allow for 3 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction – 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- Included 4-in-1 DVD helps you get started with cardio core and strengthening exercise
- Wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline Model 350f only weighs 22 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 275 lb
- Compare all JumpSport Fitness trampolines
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Shipping Information:
This product ships in one box:
Model 350f Fitness Trampoline
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)|
|Trampoline Box||27||41 × 22 × 4|
The best warranty in its class. We stand behind our product with an outstanding warranty and industry-leading customer support. For Customer Support questions please call 1.877.507.1399
Private Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 3 years
- EnduroLast 3 Elastic Cords – 3 Years
- All other components – 1 year
Commercial Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – 5 years
- EnduroLast 3 Elastic Cords – 12 months
- All other components – 1 year