SHIPPING NOTICE: This product only ships to the following states (orders to other states can call for additional shipping fee): AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
IMPORTANT: Product carries a one year product warranty. This item is sold “AS IS” and may have some aesthetic issues. Product has been inspected to be in normal, working condition. No Returns, Refunds or Exchanges accepted.*
This SoftBounce 14' model includes the following upgrades:
- Jump2it GameMat
- Deluxe Blue Trampoline Frame Padding
Our SoftBounce™ trampoline starts with quality and safety that is far superior to mass market trampolines.
- Softer, deeper, kid friendly bounce!
- 80 – 7” springs give a deep, smooth bounce; great for lighter children.
- Engineered for safety with our SoftBounce™ Technology
- Upgraded Deluxe Blue frame pad, made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel 1.8" in diameter
- Tough jet black powder coat finish
- Jump2it GameMat - kids have fun playing educational games using colorful shapes, math symbols and clock face printed on trampoline jumping surface.
- Safety enclosure with “UnForgettable” door, giving parents peace of mind
- Our triple fail safe system creating a net that is reactive to your kids play; straps and bungees at each pole makes it when the jumper goes into the net
- 1.5" thick poles that are covered with foam and UV treated blue PVC matching the striking blue of the trampoline pad.
- Rated for 230 lb jumpers
Up to 5 Times Stronger than Competitive Products.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the Bounceboard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
- Size: 14' in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9' x 16' rectangular trampoline).
- Frame: heavy-duty, 1.8" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5 mm wall thickness.
- Frame Height: 35" tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. Our frame allows the deep bounce of a 225 lb adult.
- Springs: 80 Extra-Stretch™ Springs (7" long, tapered, high tensile steel) give a softer, more responsive bounce that kids love. The SoftBounce offers a comfortable bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on other trampoline brands using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Jumping Mat: Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- V-rings: We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Frame Assembly: All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- Frame Pad: Blue in color, over 13.75" wide, and 1" thick at the frame tapering to 0.5". Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lb.
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 650 lb!)
- Rated for up to 230 lb jumpers
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like high quality mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
JumpSport SoftBounce Trampoline System
This product ships in three boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||137||72 x 19 x 8|
|Trampoline Box 2||44||42 x 18 x 12|
|Safety Enclosure Box||83||49 x 19 x 9|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item usually ships UPS Ground. UPS will email tracking within two days of ship date.
- Item delivers without signature required. Please call if signature will need to be required.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at [email protected]!