A trampoline is a great way for them to get in shape.
Just like what can happen with academics during the summer – after not doing schoolwork for a while your kids’ minds aren’t as sharp–the same thing can happen with conditioning and athletics: there’s catch-up to do to be in shape for fall sports. Lethargy sets in during summer’s heat. It can feel like it takes too much energy to exercise, and it’s so easy for kids to just sit at home in the air-conditioning spending the day Snapchatting, scrolling Instagram, tweeting, or streaming videos.
But who can resist the fun of a backyard trampoline?
More than simple backyard jumping, a trampoline provides a great workout and an easy way for your kids to get a jump on conditioning for their fall sports. No matter what they participate in–football, soccer, swimming, gymnastics, track, basketball, tennis, dance, cheer, you name it–a trampoline is a fun way to exercise. It’s great to be in top shape right from the start of the season!
Jumping on a trampoline gives a healthy cardio workout while helping kids get ready for their fall sports by:
- Building endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing range of motion
- Helping maintain better balance
- Strengthening the core
- Enhancing coordination
- Being less stressful on the knees and back than running
- Being ideal for cross-training while helping avoid repetitive stress injuries
Other big benefits of owning a backyard trampoline:
- Convenience. With the trampoline right in your own backyard, you don’t have to drive anywhere to make sure you children get a good workout.
- Great investment . It’s so easy and fun to work out that you know the trampoline will be enjoyed by the children day after day, year after year.
- Safety. You know exactly where the kids are when they’re having fun jumping in the backyard.
- No special workout clothing needed.
- Versatility. More than simple jumping, your children can do exercises that increase conditioning such as jumping jacks to get a good cardio workout while strengthening thighs, high knees like running in place to increase leg strength, or squats to strengthen the core.
To get the best and safest exercise from your trampoline, look for one with proven safety features and progressive craftsmanship. For the best workout, you want one that provides a dynamic, deep bounce that’s going to last for years, so choose an established trampoline brand like JumpSport that will stand behind the trampoline with fail-safe guarantees. Also look for one that is carried by major retailers, and has good consumer reviews.
Now is the time to help your kids get a jump on their fall sports! An AlleyOOP Sports trampoline by JumpSport might be exactly what you are looking for. Get more backyard fun and fitness tips and explore our wide variety of backyard trampolines and accessories and help your kids get ready for fall now!