What is the difference between JumpSport® Elite Trampoline Systems?
- Delivering quality at the right price and an interior mounted net.
- StagedBounce™ Technology: Asynchronous spring tensioning provides a softer landing & safer rebound with less kickback force.
- 96 Extra-Stretch™ 8.5" springs for highly responsive bounce performance.
- Tall, rich, dark blue powder coating frame finish, provides a clean look and a deep bounce.
- "DD" Sure-Lok™ 1.75" diameter frame tubes prevent twisting and deformation.
- 15 year frame warranty.
- 1 in thick, dark blue, frame pad with 21-ounce PVC outer covering with gym-quality EPE foam core.
- Easy-up interior mounted safety enclosure with unforgettable doorway. Approximately 2.5 hours to install.
- Enclosure 1.5" poles are black powder coated and are covered with foam and the same UV treated PVC as the spring pad on the trampoline.
- Trampoline weight rated for a 240 lb jumpers. Enclosure rated for up to 230 lb impacts.
- Also available in 10' and 12' models.
- Enhanced performance - Supercharge your bounce performance with PowerBounce!
- All of the above-mentioned Elite features plus the following major PowerBounce enhancements.
- PowerBounce adds 32 additional PowerSpring™ assemblies with adjustable PowerCams™ for best performance & customization up to three different levels.
Trampoline weight rated for 260 lb jumpers. Enclosure rated for up to 260 lb impacts.