What is the difference between JumpSport® Classic Trampoline Systems?
- Top seller - Enhanced performance and safety features the entire family will love.
- A step above the rest for a softer, deeper, kid friendly bounce.
- The StagedBounce™ trampoline is more forgiving, puts less stress on the body for a great low-impact bounce.
- Tall frame for deeper, smoother bounce.
- Heavy-Duty frame made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.75" in diameter with "DD" Sure-Lok™ connectors for the poles.
- Durable jet black powder coat frame finish.
- 10 pro-rated frame warranty.
- Tapered 1.0"–0.5" thick foam frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with strong PVC covering.
- Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure: Unforgettable doorway + strong top strap + exterior mounted net. Approximately 3 hours to install.
- Open weave net allows for jumpers to grip the sturdy net for stability when waiting their turn.
- Enclosure 1.5" poles are black powder coated and are covered with foam and the same UV treated PVC as the frame pad.
- StagedBounce Technology: Asynchronous spring tensioning provides a softer landing & safer rebound with less kickback force.
- 96 Extra-Stretch™ wide barrel 8.5" springs for highly responsive and comfortable bounce performance.
- Triple-Fail-Safe+ Enclosure: Unforgettable doorway + strong top strap + exterior mounted net + extra pole bungee/strap kit. Approximately 3 hours to install.
- Trampoline weight rated for a 240 lb jumpers. Enclosure rated for up to 230 lb impacts.
- Best performance - Supercharge your bounce performance with PowerBounce!
- All StagedBounce Features plus the following major PowerBounce™ enhancements.
- PowerBounce adds 32 additional PowerSpring™ assemblies with adjustable PowerCams™ for best performance & customization up to three different levels.
- Triple-Fail-Safe+ enclosure includes a heavy-duty, 70% stronger net. Approximately 3-4 hours to install.
- Trampoline weight rated for 250 lb jumpers. Enclosure rated for up to 295 lb impacts.
Looking for more advanced features?
Compare JumpSport Elite Models »