#1 Rated... 3 Times Stronger than Competitive Products The Only True Safety Enclosure Sold. Safety, Peace of Mind, and "300% More Fun!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers
- Model 280 fits most 10' -14' Round, Octagonal, and Rectangular Trampolines
- Over 15 Patented Safety Features
- All Models
- #1 in Safety
Only JumpSport Offers Patented Safety Innovations
- Patented Double-fail-safe engineering uses a secondary or back up support system to hold the net in place, a very important safety feature not offered by JumpKing or Hedstrom.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact. (See live demo.)
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UV exposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers
- Fits most round, octagonal, and rectangular trampolines (call us for rectangular sizing)
- Package includes Blue Vinyl pole sleeves. Other sleeve colors are available as an additional purchase in Dark Green. Please refer to our Parts Page for pricing and further information.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
- 1-year, no-hassle, limited warranty (JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex offer only 90 days on the netting... the most important and expensive part!)
- Includes our great customer service and support
What is the difference between your Safety Enclosures?
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Our least expensive model uses our double-back-up safety design and our EZ-up installation system. 2.5 hours to install. Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers.
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Same soft-woven net as our 280. Comes with our added triple-back-up safety design - an additional strap/shock cord suspension system at each of its 8 poles improves safety and impact absorption. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 230 lb. jumpers.
Model 480 & 480XT
480 Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
480XT Fits most 15'-16' Trampolines
Our heavy-duty enclosure improves on the 380 with the addition of our high-strength safety net that is 70% stronger. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 295 lb. jumpers.
Fits most Rectangular Trampolines
Same as our 480XT, but now with extra tall poles and netting making it the first and only model available designed to meet ASTM height requirements for enclosures on large square and rectangular trampolines. Will fit most popular large frame sizes. Buy the best a patented JumpSport safety enclosure and trampoline system! Rated for 295 lb. jumpers
All JumpSport Safety Enclosures are manufactured with our patented safety technology, so the competition can't match our results. JumpSport's Founder and the inventor of the trampoline safety enclosure, Mark Publicover (the father of three active kids) and the rest of the JumpSport team engineered our enclosures with an advanced safety system that has already been awarded multiple US patents. Impact testing has proved that our enclosures provide unmatched strength and flexibility. A very important feature that separates us from the competition is that JumpSport Safety Enclosures are the only systems sold that incorporate a fail-safe or back-up design. Unlike the competition, our safety nets have 2 or 3 net support elements, any one of which is strong enough to safely catch a 200 lb. person.
A heavy-duty strap (with over 1500 to 2500 lb./in. burst strength!) weaves through the top of the netting to provide the primary net suspension support.
Our Exo-System design wraps the net around the outside of the poles. Even if the upper strap were to break, the net cannot collapse during an impact because it surrounds poles. When a person impacts the net on one side, the poles on the other side hold the net up and flex toward the impact, helping to catch the falling jumper and keep them safely inside!
The net is attached to each pole using interwoven shock cords held in place by a high strength strap wrapped candy cane fashion up the pole. Our Fail-Safe systems mean peace of mind - giving you the only true safety enclosure available. Note: This feature only available on model 380, 480, 480XT, 780XT, and AlleyOop trampoline enclosures.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Movement is the door to learning - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
Dr. Neal Frager, M.D., Santa Clara, California:
"As a doctor, I never considered purchasing a trampoline because of the risks of injury associated with falling off. But the introduction of the JumpCourt safety enclosure changed my outlook. We now have a JumpCourt set up in our own backyard and I can tell you as a father that this is by far the most fun and exciting play structure we could ever own. We use it nearly everyday and weve created many of our own favorite games using the basketball set and the Game Pak accessories. You get a tremendous aerobic workout from bouncing on a trampoline
and thats important!"
JumpSport Note: Many studies show that todays kids arent getting enough exercise to properly develop physiologically and mentally.
Mark Young: Coach of 1996 Olympic Gymnastics Gold Medal-Winner Amy Chow:
"A trampoline is one of the best ways to develop endurance, strength, spatial awareness, and balance, but it can also be a source of serious injuries, especially from falling off. I often use the trampoline to teach gymnastics skills to athletes. When kids first come into the gym, they almost always ask: 'When can I go on the trampoline?' Right from the start, our gym kids learn proper, safe use of the trampoline. I know that home trampolines have become very popular, so I'm concerned that children at home may not be getting proper training and supervision, which makes safety an even bigger issue. Most users are not properly trained and don't have adequate spotting available. But now, with the JumpCourt safety enclosure, homeowners can have "spotters" on duty around the tramp at all times. I think that this is one of the most important safety devices to come along. It's long overdue!"