JumpSport Offers Replacement Trampoline Parts and Trampoline Frame Pads
• How do I know if a JumpSport frame pad will fit my trampoline?
• How do I find the size of my trampoline?
• How do I check to see if my trampoline is compatible with a JumpSport Safety Net?
• Skip this page and go right to the trampoline parts ordering page.
What do I need to know before I order parts from JumpSport?
JumpSport replacement parts—with the exception of frame pads—are designed to only fit JumpSport trampolines and enclosures. We have replacement parts for all of our older and current products, so if you do not see the parts you need listed on our parts webpage, please call our Customer Service team to order them: 408-213-2551.
JumpSport sells frame pads that fit both current and older JumpSport and AlleyOop Sports trampoline models, as well as many other trampoline brands that have a full frame diameter measuring exactly 12ft or 14ft. If your trampoline measures something else, such as 13ft 9in or 12ft 6in, then our pads will not fit. For how to measure your trampoline—click here.
Trampoline and Safety Net Parts
Our replacement parts are designed to replace the original parts on your JumpSport or AlleyOop Sports trampoline and enclosure. With the exception to our frame pads, our parts are not compatible with other brands of trampolines, trampoline enclosures, or trampoline parts. Not sure if you have a JumpSport Trampoline or Enclosure?—click here.
Not all trampolines are alike!
CALL TOLL-FREE 1-888-567-5867
For that reason, the following JumpSport and AlleyOop specialty parts are available by phone order only:
Trampoline Frame Rails
Trampoline Enclosure Poles
Rectangular Trampoline Parts
Other Replacement Parts
JumpSport Quality Assurance
JumpSport's products include unique patented innovative technologies that focus on safety. Our replacement parts are made from the same durable, high-quality materials you have come to expect from JumpSport. Check your User's Manual for recommended replacement part maintenance intervals. Installing our trampoline replacement parts at the recommended intervals will keep your family bouncing safely.
How do I know if a JumpSport frame pad will fit my trampoline?
(back to top)
If you are the proud owner of a JumpSport or AlleyOop Trampoline, then we do sell Frame Pads to fit your exact trampoline. JumpSport only provides Frame Pads for round trampolines that have a full frame diameter measuring exactly 12ft or 14ft. If your trampoline measures something else, such as 13ft 9in or 12ft 6in, then our pads will not fit.
To identify whether you own one of our trampolines:
- All JumpSport frames are powder coated black, and the jumping mat will have a label near the stitching on the outer edge that lists JumpSport as the manufacturer along with a Model Number. Since there are other manufacturers with a black frame please check the label and look for the JumpSport or AlleyOop Sports brand names.
- All AlleyOop frames are powder coated dark green and the jumping mat will have a label near the stitchingon the outer edge that lists AlleyOop Sports as the manufacturer along with a Model Number.
- If your frame is silver or metal colored, then you do not own a JumpSport trampoline, although you may have a Safety Enclosure that was manufactured by us. Check for labels or stickers on jumping mat or legs to identify the manufacturer. If the full frame diameter measures 12' or 14' JumpSport does sell frame pads that may fit.
- If you don't have the original Product Manual and still can't identify your trampoline, please call our Customer Service Team at 888-567-5867 Monday through Friday, 9am - 8pm EST for help.
Customers who don't own a JumpSport trampoline:
For customers who do not own a JumpSport or AlleyOop Sports trampoline, here is information about our frame pads:
Round: JumpSport sells high-quality pads for models that have a full frame diameter measuring exactly 12ft or 14ft. These pads will fit most 12ft or 14ft trampolines.
Rectangular: JumpSport sells pads that will only fit our exclusive line of JumpSport or AlleyOop 10ft x 17ft models. They will not fit other manufacturer's trampolines.
Octagonal/Square: JumpSport does not sell pads for these models.
Customers who don't know their trampoline size:
If you are unsure about the size of your trampoline, we strongly suggest that you measure your trampoline before you purchase a frame pad. For how to measure your trampoline—click here.