JumpSport Offers Replacement Trampoline Parts
and Trampoline Frame Pads
Whether you need a new trampoline pad or other replacement trampoline parts, JumpSport has what you need. We carry a variety of 12 and 14 foot Standard Trampoline Frame Pads. As shown below, you can choose a Blue Standard Frame Pad or a Green Deluxe Frame Pad. Parts Return Policy
JumpSport's products include unique patented innovative technologies that focus on safety. No other trampoline company offers JumpSport's safety features and high quality construction. Our replacement parts and replacement nets are made from the same durable, high-quality materials you have come to expect from JumpSport.
Check your User's Manual for recommended replacement part maintenance intervals for your specific JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports trampoline and enclosure. Installing our trampoline replacement parts at the recommended intervals will keep your family bouncing safely.
Unlike Mass Market trampoline brands that are constantly changing, with JumpSport you can always get the parts you need. We're here when you need us.
How do I know if a JumpSport frame pad will fit my trampoline?
If you are the proud owner of a JumpSport, JumpSport Elite, or AlleyOOP Sports trampoline (collectively referred to as "JumpSport trampolines"), then we do sell Frame Pads to fit your exact trampoline. For other brands of trampolines, we only provide Frame Pads that fit round trampolines that have a full frame diameter measuring exactly 12ft or 14ft. If your trampoline measures something else, such as 13ft 9in or 12ft 6in, then our pads will not fit.
To identify whether you own one of our trampolines:
- All JumpSport frames are powder coated black, and the jumping mat will have a label near the stitching on the outer edge that lists JumpSport as the manufacturer along with a Model Number. Since there are other manufacturers with a black frame please check the label and look for the JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports brand names.
- All JumpSport Elite frames are powder coated dark blue, and the jumping mat will have a label near the stitching on the outer edge that lists JumpSport as the manufacturer along with a Model Number.
- All AlleyOOP frames are powder coated dark green, and the jumping mat will have a label near the stitching on the outer edge that lists AlleyOOP Sports as the manufacturer along with a Model Number.
- If your frame is silver or metal colored, then you do not own a JumpSport trampoline, although you may have a Safety Enclosure that was manufactured by us. Check for labels or stickers on jumping mat or lower legs to identify the manufacturer. If the full frame diameter measures 12' or 14' JumpSport does sell frame pads that may fit.
- If you don't have the original Product Manual and still can't identify your trampoline, please call our Customer Service Team at 888-567-5867 Monday through Friday, 9am - 8pm EST for help.
Customers who don't own a JumpSport trampoline:
For customers who do not own a JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports trampoline, here is information about our frame pads:
Round: JumpSport sells high-quality pads for models that have a full frame diameter measuring exactly 12ft or 14ft. These pads will fit most 12ft or 14ft trampolines.
Rectangular: JumpSport sells pads that will only fit our exclusive line of JumpSport or AlleyOOP 10ft x 17ft models. They will not fit other manufacturer's trampolines.
Octagonal/Square: JumpSport does not sell pads for these models.
Customers who don't know their trampoline size:
If you are unsure about the size of your trampoline, we strongly suggest that you measure your trampoline before you purchase a frame pad. For how to measure your trampoline—click here.
• Six month warranty on JumpSport Classic standard replacement pad. On year warranty on all other trampoline & enclosure replacement parts purchased and installed on a JumpSport Classic, JumpSport Elite or AlleyOOP Trampoline or Enclosure. Ninety day warranty on all accessory replacement parts.
• Any replacement parts installed on non-JumpSport product voids the warranty and the item(s) are non-returnable.
“My replacement pad came in on Friday and fits perfect. Thank you for the great service.”
~R.S. - Castro Valley, CA