Ideal for younger or lighter bouncers, this package includes:
- The JumpSport SoftBounce Trampoline with a softer, deeper bounce.
- Our 280 Trampoline Safety Net Enclosure with thicker poles and padding, rated for up to 200 lbs.
- The Surestep Trampoline Ladder with non-permanent installation so ladder can be easily removed to limit access.
Customers who purchased this item also bought:
JumpSport SoftBounce Features
Our SoftBounce™ trampoline starts with quality and safety that is far superior to mass market trampolines. Custom fit with our Safety Enclosures.
(Enclosures Sold Separately... don't jump without one!)
- Engineered for safety with our SoftBounce™ Technology
- Best bounce in its class
- Frame pad is thick, blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough jet black powder coat finish
Only JumpSport Offers Patented Safety Net Innovations
- Patented Double-fail-safe engineering uses a secondary or back up support system to hold the net in place, a very important safety feature not offered by JumpKing or Hedstrom.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact. (See live demo.)
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UV exposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
The 2- Step SureStep Trampoline Ladder!
- Sturdy design with large, flat, platform steps for added safety.
- Easy to assemble.
- Non-permanent installation so ladder can be easily removed to limit access to trampoline.
- Powder Coated and UV treated for lasting weather protection.
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9' x 16' rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 7" Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, smoother bounce.
- 80 Extra-Stretch™ Springs (7 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give a softer, more responsive bounce that kids love. Our frame allows it to handle the deep bounce of a 225 lb adult. The SoftBounce offers a comfortable bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lbs.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 650 lbs!)
JumpSport Safety Enclosure Model 280 Specifications
- Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers
- Fits most round, octagonal, and rectangular trampolines (call us for rectangular sizing)
- Package includes Blue Vinyl pole sleeves. Other sleeve colors are available as an additional purchase in Dark Green. Please refer to our Parts Page for pricing and further information.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
- Steel Frame – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years
- Simple and Complete
- All Components - 1 year
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Movement is the door to learning - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
#1 in Safety!
Safety comes first with JumpSport. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [Learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over 16 years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model?