- Help RompyRoo find his lost teddy bear in his first learning adventure!
- Your kids will run up a waterfall, jump on lily pads & hop over logs with RompyRoo as he teaching basic counting concepts
- DVD includes iPad file so your kids can take Rompy with them everwhere!
- Bonus material includes a 7-minute exercise tutorial and a 10-minute kid's workout video.
Hop-A-Long™ with RompyRoo™ Where is Mr. Fuzzy?
Where is Mr. Fuzzy? This is RompyRoo's original exercise adventure! RompyRoo lost his Teddy bear and asks your child to help him find Mr. Fuzzy. In this adventure they run up a waterfall, jump on lily pads and hop over logs as they are introduced to basic counting concepts. Kids learn best when moving. They have so much fun with RompyRoo, they don't even realize they're exercising! You can relax with the peace of mind that your child is safe, having fun, learning, and improving necessary coordination, balance and endurance. Developed for 2-5 year olds. Also sold with the award-winning iBounce Kids Trampoline
Bonus material includes a 7-minute exercise tutorial and a 10-minute kid's workout video. Learn the moves individually, then put them together in a fun workout video format with a mom and her child leading the way!
- FREE Shipping!
- Engaging, entertaining and educational!
- Loveable characters promoting fun and being active
- Where is Mr. Fuzzy? is the first of a series of RompyRoo adventures
- File included on DVD for your iPad, let's you watch it anywhere
- Available in DVD and eBook formats
- Run time: 12 minutes 25 seconds
- Recommended ages: 2 - 5 years old
Check out the buzz!
NEW! Available as an iPad App!
Where is Mr. Fuzzy?
The first active learning iPad app is here! Have your little one help RompyRoo bounce his way back to his teddy bear — Mr. Fuzzy! Kids learn basic numbers and counting while hopping along with RompyRoo on the JumpSport iBounce Kids Trampoline, all while RompyRoo runs up hills, jumps across rivers and ponds, and climbs trees looking for Mr. Fuzzy!
The iPad app is designed to work on an iPad while attached to the JumpSport iBounce Kids Trampoline. Just clip the iPad into the sturdy tablet holder that comes with the iBounce and start the App. As your child bounces on the iBounce the iPad moves. This movement causes RompyRoo to move through the story, the jumper is RompyRoo's motor! A reminder appears, if RompyRoo is waiting for your child to jump. This is a great way for them to be active, learn and above all else have FUN!
The App uses the same storyline as the Where is Mr. Fuzzy iBook/DVD, but puts your child in control and uses less memory on your iPad. The best of both worlds! An active child with their own self contained app!
Benefits for kids using the app include:
• Staying active!
• Learning basic numbers and counting
• Helps to develop motor skills, balance and endurance
Only available for the Apple iPad via the Apple iTunes Store.