- Softer, deeper, kid friendly bounce!
- Quality materials offering long lasting backyard fun!
- Ideal for young families or lighter bouncers - the best available for the price.
- Looking for a gift? Check out our Kids Rule Trampoline Gift Bundle!
JumpSport SoftBounce Features
Our SoftBounce™ trampoline starts with quality and safety that is far superior to mass market trampolines. Custom fit with our Safety Enclosures.
(Enclosures Sold Separately... don't jump without one!)
- Engineered for safety with our SoftBounce™ Technology
- Best bounce in its class
- Frame pad is thick, blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough jet black powder coat finish
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9' x 16' rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 7" Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, smoother bounce.
- 80 Extra-Stretch™ Springs (7 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give a softer, more responsive bounce that kids love. Our frame allows it to handle the deep bounce of a 225 lb adult. The SoftBounce offers a comfortable bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lbs.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 650 lbs!)
- Steel Frame – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years
What is the difference between JumpSport Trampolines?
- Best bounce in its class!
- SoftBounce system is more forgiving, puts less stress on the body for a great low-impact workout.
- Taller frame for deeper, smoother bounce.
- 80 Extra-Stretch 7-inch springs for better performance.
- Durable jet black powder coat finish.
- Thick frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with strong PVC covering.
- All SoftBounce Features plus the following major enhancements:
- StagedBounce Safety System: Asynchronous Spring Tensioning provides a Softer Landing & Safer Rebound with less kickback force.
- 96 Extra-Stretch 8.5-inch springs for increased bounce performance.
- All StagedBounce Features plus the following major enhancements:
- PowerBounce model adds up to 32 Dual-Spring assemblies with adjustable PowerCams™ for best performance & customization.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
#1 in Safety!
Safety comes first with JumpSport. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [Learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over 16 years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model?
JumpSport SoftBounce Trampoline Shipping Information:
This product ships in two boxes:
||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)
|Trampoline Box 1
||72 x 19 x 8
|Trampoline Box 2
||42 x 18 x 12
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships UPS Ground. UPS will email tracking within two days of ship date.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Try UPS My Choice for tracking and shipping alerts!