Model 180 Safety Enclosure
A High Quality JumpSport Trampoline and Safety Net saves you up to $100 per year in maintenance/replacement costs!
Even though our 180 Enclosure does not compare with the high quality and durability of our 280/380/480 Safety Enclosures, it is still far superior in construction and quality to the "throw away" models found in discount stores. Cheap trampolines and enclosures fall apart quickly... Springs fatigue rapidly, stretch out, and loose their bounce. Enclosure nets break after just a few major impacts, and the pads covering the springs begin to disintegrate within months.
- Weight Rated for a 180 lb Jumper
[Select our Model 280/380/480 enclosures for the higher weight ratings]
- Patented Double-fail-safe™ engineering uses a secondary or “back up” support system to hold the net in place, a very important safety feature not offered by JumpKing.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 times stronger than JumpKing and others that use bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact.
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
[Select our Model 280/380/480 enclosures for stronger netting and 50% thicker poles]
- Patent Pending Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Big-Top™ Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
[Select our Model 280 Enclosure for compatibility with our Basketball Sets]
JumpSport Safety Enclosure Model 180 Specifications
- Pole Diameter: 1 inch - upgrade to a Model 280, 380, or 480 safety enclosure for 50% wider poles
- Upper and Lower Poles Connection: pressure fit - upgrade to a Model 280, 380, or 480 safety enclosure for snap buttons that provide a more secure connection
- Pole Foam: .39 inches thick - upgrade to a Model 280, 380, or 480 safety enclosure for over 20% thicker foam
- Net Attachment to Pole: Nylon strap is candy-caned through the net - upgrade to a Model 280, 380, or 480 safety enclosure for a stronger net attachment
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs
- Rated for up to a 180 pound jumper
What is the difference between your Safety Enclosures?
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Our least expensive model uses our double-back-up safety design and our EZ-up installation system. 2.5 hours to install. Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Same soft-woven net as our 280. Comes with our added triple-back-up safety design - an additional strap/shock cord suspension system at each of its 8 poles improves safety and impact absorption. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 230 lb. jumpers
Model 480 & 480XT
480 Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
480XT Fits most 15'-16' Trampolines
Our heavy-duty enclosure improves on the 380 with the addition of our high-strength safety net that is 70% stronger. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 295 lb. jumpers.
Fits most Rectangular Trampolines
Same as our 480XT, but now with extra tall poles and netting making it the first and only model available designed to meet ASTM height requirements for enclosures on large square and rectangular trampolines. Will fit most popular large frame sizes. Buy the best a patented JumpSport safety enclosure and trampoline system! Rated for 295 lb. jumpers
All JumpSport Safety Enclosures are manufactured with our patented safety technology, so the competition can't match our results. JumpSport's Founder and the inventor of the trampoline safety enclosure, Mark Publicover (the father of three active kids) and the rest of the JumpSport team engineered our enclosures with an advanced safety system that has already been awarded multiple US patents. Impact testing has proved that our enclosures provide unmatched strength and flexibility. A very important feature that separates us from the competition is that JumpSport Safety Enclosures are the only systems sold that incorporate a fail-safe or back-up design. Unlike the competition, our safety nets have 2 or 3 net support elements, any one of which is strong enough to safely catch a 200 lb. person.
A heavy-duty strap (with over 1500 to 2500 lb./in. burst strength!) weaves through the top of the netting to provide the primary net suspension support.
Our Exo-System design wraps the net around the outside of the poles. Even if the upper strap were to break, the net cannot collapse during an impact because it surrounds poles. When a person impacts the net on one side, the poles on the other side hold the net up and flex toward the impact, helping to catch the falling jumper and keep them safely inside!
The net is attached to each pole using interwoven shock cords held in place by a high strength strap wrapped candy cane fashion up the pole. Our Fail-Safe systems mean peace of mind - giving you the only true safety enclosure available. Note: This feature only available on model 380, 480, 480XT, 780XT, and AlleyOop trampoline enclosures.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. Safety enclosures have been proven to increase trampoline safety.
- Commitment to Safety: JumpSport has designed the safest trampolines and enclosures.
- Patented Overlapping Door Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Gain access to the TOP selling Accessories on the web! All JumpSport trampoline accessories are guaranteed to be compatible with JumpSport safety enclosures model 280 and up!
JumpSport Enclosure Shipping Information:
This product ships in one box:
JumpSport 180 Safety Enclosure
|Box Description:||Weight (lbs.)||Dims in Inches (L x W x H)|
|Safety Enclosure Box||58||80 x 10 x 10|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Most items ordered before 6pm EST ship the next business day.
- This item ships UPS Ground. UPS will email tracking within two days of ship date.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- Item ships free within the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply to our HI/AK customers.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Try UPS My Choice for tracking and shipping alerts!