Elite Trampoline Systems
- Exclusive StagedBounce technology for softer landings & better bounce.
- Net enclosure included creating a trampoline safety system for your backyard.
- Easy-up-net still provides our famous unforgetable doorway for peace of mind.
- Quality materials & lower maintenance costs than other trampoline brands.
JumpSport ELITE Features
JumpSport Elite StagedBounce Trampolines - 10ft, 12ft, and 14ft sizes. All of the Elite Brand Unitized Systems include our high quality trampoline and easy to assemble, internally mounted safety net.
Our customers have asked us for a trampoline that balances the affordability of the JumpSport product line along with some of the quality features of the AlleyOOP line. All JumpSport Elite models are designed to be easy to install and work with all the JumpSport trampoline accessories. The rich dark blue color of the frame and padding will provide an upscale look for your backyard. Its lengthy warranty signifies the quality built in to every Elite Trampoline System.
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce™ Technology
- Rich Dark Blue Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Pad is Thick, Dark Blue 21-ounce PVC outer covering with a full width, 1 inch thick, gym-quality EPE foam core
- Sturdy frame rail is made of heavy-wall steel tubing for rugged durability
- 15 year Frame Warranty
- Internally mounted safety enclosure net – easier and faster to assemble than the standard 380 enclosure – features our patented unforgettable overlapping entry
- Safety Net installs in about 30 minutes
- Designed with safety in mind, the trampolines and safety enclosures work together and are only sold together as a unitized system
- Available in 10 foot, 12 foot and 14 foot diameters
- PowerBounce option is available on the 14 foot model only
JumpSport ELITE Specifications
- Offered in Three Sizes: 10 foot, 12 foot, and 14 foot Diameter
- The 10 foot unit has 14 gauge, 1.625 inch diameter, steel top rail
- The 12 foot and 14 foot frames have a 14 gauge, 1.75 inch diameter steel top rail
- Frame is pre-galvanized and features a rich dark blue powder coated finish
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches high, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- All Elite trampolines use 8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel springs which provide a great blend of performance and safety.
- 10 foot has 72 springs
- 12 foot has 88 springs
- 14 foot has 96 springs (14 foot PowerBounce has 128 total springs)
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength and UV
- Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield.
- 14ft mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and sturdy, steel V-rings to connect the springs to the jumping mat.
- All of our Elite trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- The frame pad is dark blue in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). Expanded Polyethylene closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not jst at the edge. The foam is overed by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, PVC outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- The Unitized design of thTrampoline and Safety Enclosure combined with the interior net of the JumpSport Elite System makes installation easy
- Maximum single-user weight rating: (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)
- 10 foot - 210 lbs
- 12 foot - 235 lbs
- 14 foot - 240 lbs (with PowerBounce – 260 lbs)
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOop Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- Steel Frame – 15 years
- Enclosure Poles – 15 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 3 years
- Enclosure Netting – 2 years
- Everything Else – 1 year
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
What is the difference between JumpSport ELITE Trampolines?
JumpSport Elite 10ft Combo
Proof that big fun can be had in small sizes. The JumpSport Elite 10 foot trampoline is perfect for those who want to take advantage of the Elite line’s use of thicker diameter tubing, beautiful blue color, and Easy Install™ Enclosure System. The 10 foot; has six safety enclosure poles.
JumpSport Elite 12ft Combo
The midsized 12’ JumpSport Elite combination suits families who don’t quite have the space for the 14’, but still want the form and performance of the 14’ JumpSport Elite trampoline. Its eight-pole safety enclosure ensures the Easy Install™ system will disperse impact force to help maximize safety.
JumpSport Elite 14ft Combo
The 14’ JumpSport Elite combination supersizes all of the 12’ JumpSport Elite’s innovations for full-sized fun! A must have for any active family with style, performance, and a warranty to match.
JumpSport Elite 14ft PowerBounce
Take a JumpSport Elite 14’ combo and SUPERCHARGE IT! This allows your system to grow with the ability of its users. The power option provides a more powerful bounce and is configurable to three increased levels of performance.
#1 in Safety!
Safety comes first with JumpSport. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [Learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over 16 years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model?