- The highest quality materials for longevity and durability bounce after bouunce
- VariableBounce spring configuration designed to increases safety and reduces risk of injury.
- The BEST warranties available.
- The STRONGEST safety net available completes this package for parental piece of mind.
Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is an elegantly simple innovation that helps optimize the shock absorption rate and the bounce performance of the trampoline. During a bounce, the VariableBounce™ System engages the springs asynchronously; a portion of the springs start to engage immediately when the jumper lands and the remaining springs engage a split-second later. Like an airbag in a car, this extra split second of time makes a big difference - especially during an awkward landing - because it allows a jumper to absorb impact forces more slowly and gradually throughout the body. Decelerating or stopping the falling jumper more slowly puts less stress on the body, less stress on the jumper’s knees, back, etc. The jumper’s body absorbs less of the fall energy so the springs absorb more and this results in a better return bounce. Bottom line, you get a smoother, more forgiving landing, and a better, higher return bounce. Our high quality AlleyOop springs, specifically engineered to bring you both comfort and height, further improve the bounce performance.
The Single-Bed VariableBounce design can't match our premier DoubleBounce™ Trampoline with integrated AirShock™ System, but it's still a huge jump in safety and performance over a mass market trampoline!
As with all of our AlleyOop Trampoline Syste5ms, the VariableBounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, & other accessories sold separately.)
Direct price includes shipping within Continental U.S.
- Two Sizes Available: 12ft & 14ft diameter
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5" Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- 96 Extra-Stretch High-Performance Springs on 14ft (88 springs on 12ft) 8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. Our frame allows the springs to handle the bounce of a 245 pound adult. The Variable-Bounce™ offers a great bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOop® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the Variable-Bounce System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOop Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- 14ft Model has a maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs* (240 lbs for the 12ft Model).*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)
|Specification||14ft VariableBounce||12ft VariableBounce|
|Frame Size||14ft diameter x 35in Tall||12ft diameter x 35in Tall|
|Frame Build||Super strong 2in diameter, pre-galvanized steel top rail, 2mm wall thickness||Super strong 2in diameter, pre-galvanized steel top rail, 2mm wall thickness|
|Frame Finish||Forest Green Textured Powder Coating||Forest Green Textured Powder Coating|
|Frame/Spring Pad||Foam: 14in x 1in thick, high-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam
Shell: 21oz reinforced PVC, water- & UV-resistant
|Foam: 14in x 1in thick, high-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam
Shell: 21oz reinforced PVC, water- & UV-resistant
|Jumping Surface||High-Tensile, UV-resistant, Permatron||High-Tensile, UV-resistant, Permatron|
|Spring Type||8 1/2" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel||8 1/2" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel|
|Number of Springs||96||88|
|Bounce Technology||Single-Bed Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology||Single-Bed Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology|
|Safety Enclosure||Highest Quality Unitized System
(Compare to Model 480)
|Highest Quality Unitized System Compare
(Compare to Model 480)
|Enclosure Poles||8 steel poles, pre-galvanized, powder coated, padding is UV protected with heavy-duty vinyl sleeves, 6ft high (above mat)||8 steel poles, pre-galvanized, powder coated, padding is UV protected with heavy-duty vinyl sleeves, 6ft high (above mat)|
|Enclosure Impact Strength||295 lbs||295 lbs|
|User Weight Rating||245 lbs*||240 lbs*|
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
Safety comes first with JumpSport and AlleyOOP Sports. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Movement is the door to learning - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.