- The longest springs available & more of them giving a GREAT bounce.
- Unique double mat system reduces risk of injury and increases bounce!
- Perfect for children of any age as this trampoline bounce grows with them.
- The BEST safety enclosure with “unforgettable” door, giving parents peace of mind.
Double the Safety, Double the Fun!! With our Revolutionary Patented DoubleBounce™ Trampoline Safety Sytem with AirShock™ Technology and our Patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. A dramatic improvement in safety and play performance over conventional trampolines! The AlleyOOP Sports line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
Like our VariableBounce™ trampoline, our DoubleBounce™ System is designed specifically to help reduce the risk of injury on the mat of the trampoline, where most injuries occur. Our DoubleBounce design offers significant safety and performance advantages over any single-bed trampoline. This top-of-the-line system is, quite simply, the world’s most advanced safety-engineered trampoline.
As with all of our AlleyOOP Trampoline Systems, the DoubleBounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
Compare AlleyOOP to the rest!
- The Most Advanced Safety Engineering Available in Trampolines
- DoubleBounce™ System is 50% More Forgiving Than Ordinary Trampolines
- Proprietary Design Creates a "Shock Absorption Zone"
- Integrated AirShock™ Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Adjustable Bounce Performance (system can be optimized as your family grows)
- Mats Can Be Rotated for Extended Life
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9 inches in diameter
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating - Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9' x 16' rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The top trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance (much higher than most other trampolines). This allows us to use our exclusive 10" springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and an excellent return bounce.
- 128 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (10 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. These exceptional springs, combined with our DoubleBounce design, provide a very forgiving bounce for kids and yet with all 128 springs installed, can still handle a 250 lb. adult.
- Our Permatron® jumping mats are the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mats have 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mats offer approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the DoubleBounce™ System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 250 lbs in standard 128-spring configuration.* (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
Safety comes first with JumpSport and AlleyOOP Sports. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Movement is the door to learning - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.