- When space is at a premium, this trampoline meets your needs.
- Extra frame height offers excellent ground clearance for higher bouncing.
- Great trampoline for all ages and experience levels.
- Strongest safety net enclosure assures you of safe and long-lasting fun.
When it comes to quality in both safety and innovation, there is no close second to the new 10' x 17' rectangular trampoline from AlleyOop Sports®. It is without a doubt the most superior system in its class.
Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is now coupled with our new high-strength 10" springs to offer you a bounce that is safer, smoother, and livelier than anything you've ever felt before. Expect a bounce that will consistently wow you for years down the road. Of course, the supreme value does not stop at the trampoline—our 7' safety enclosure, with over 15 patented safety and performance innovations, is the strongest rectangular enclosure system known to the trampoline world. With eight, heavy-gauge support poles that are galvanized inside and out and put through an advanced powder coating process, this AlleyOop® enclosure sets the bar for literally everything you'd ever want from a safety enclosure system. Just to make an outstanding thing even better, we've also fine-tuned the assembly process to make it even more easy and trouble-free than before. Compare AlleyOop to the rest! [learn more]
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, and other accessories sold separately.)
Direct price includes shipping within Continental U.S.
- 108 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 10-inch long, zinc-plated steel. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Best bounce in its class!
- The AlleyOOP® 10' x 17' PowerBounce Trampoline System comes with 56 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 350 lbs. in full configuration*.
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
- The frame is heavy-duty, 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance for superior performance. This allows us to use our exclusive 10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance springs for an excellent bounce with an incredibly comfortable landing.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 100 square feet of play space.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the 10' x 17' System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories** (sold separately).
**(All AlleyOOP Sports game accessories require the use of our patented Safety Enclosure.)
AlleyOOP Sports Rectangular Trampoline Specifications
|Frame Size||10ft x 17ft x 40in tall||10ft x 17ft x 40in tall|
|Frame Build||2in Diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5mm thick walls
|2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5mm thick walls
|Frame Finish||Forest Green Textured Powdercoat||Forest Green Textured Powdercoat|
|Frame/Spring Pad||Pad: 14in x 1in thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.||Pad: 14in x 1in thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.|
|Jumping Surface||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron|
|Spring Type||10in Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel||10in Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel|
|Number of Springs||108||164|
|Bounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology,
Plus 56 Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies
|Safety Enclosure||Highest Quality Unitized System||Highest Quality Unitized System|
|Enclosure Poles||8 Steel Poles, 7ft Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powdercoated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves||8 Steel Poles, 7ft Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powdercoated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves|
|Enclosure Impact Strength||295 lbs||295 lbs|
|User Weight Rating||225 lbs*||350 lbs*|
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
Safety comes first with JumpSport and AlleyOOP Sports. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.