- The top selling StagedBounce Trampoline offering a better bounce with longer & more springs than the SoftBounce.
- The PowerBounce Trampoline with even MORE springs giving it a bigger bounce & higher weight limit than the StagedBounce.
- The most popular enclosure we carry: The 380 Trampoline Safety Net Enclosure rated for up to 230 lbs.
- The #1 selling trampoline game our ProFlex Trampoline Basketball Hoop!
JumpSport StagedBounce Features
The Most Popular 14ft JumpSport Trampoline!
With our patented StagedBounce™ technology, 50% of the springs engage immediately, 50% engage a fraction of a second later making the trampoline mat safer, more forgiving, for a low-impact workout with a great bounce.
The StagedBounce and other JumpSport models are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury on the jumping surface, where more than half of all trampoline injuries occur. Our 12 foot and 14 foot trampoline systems custom fit with our Safety Enclosures. (Enclosures Sold Separately... don't jump without one!)
- Engineered for Safety with our Patented StagedBounce Technology
- Offers exceptional safety and bounce performance
- Frame Pad is Thick, Blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough Jet Black Powder Coat Finish
Only JumpSport Offers Patented Safety Net Innovations
"We feel so much better now that the kids and their friends are protected!"
- Patented Triple-fail-safe design is engineered to provide "back up" support systems to hold the net in place — a very important combination of safety features not offered by JumpKing or Hedstrom.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact. (See live demo.)
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UV exposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
JumpSport ProFlex Basketball Features
Only Our Backboards are Created For Safe Trampoline Play!
Our Most Durable JumpSport Basketball Set! Features 4 strong ProFlex springs where hoop mounts to backboard to withstand more vigorous play.
- Includes full size reinforced backboard.
- Attaches securely to your JumpSport Safety Enclosure
- Includes Backboard, cushioned hoop with Heavy-duty ProFlex hardware, and 5" inflatable basketball.
- 12' diameter for smaller yards
- 14' trampoline diameter--35% larger jumping surface area
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5" Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- Our Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 8.5-inch long, zinc-plated steel. The 12' trampoline has 80 High-Performance Springs and the 14' trampoline has 96 High-Performance Springs. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- 12' maximum single-user weight rating up to 235 lbs.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).
- 14' maximum single-user weight rating up to 240 lbs.*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).
JumpSport Safety Enclosure Model 380 Specifications
- Rated for up to 230 lb. jumpers
- Fits most round, octagonal, and rectangular trampolines (Call us for rectangular sizing 1.888.567.5867)
- Package includes Blue Vinyl pole sleeves. Other sleeve colors are available as an additional purchase in Dark Green. Please refer to our Parts Page for pricing and further information.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Movement is the door to learning - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability (learn more)
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
#1 in Safety!
Safety comes first with JumpSport. JumpSport was founded to make the fun and exciting sport of trampolining, safe for everyone. In fact, as the Original Inventors of the Trampoline Safety Enclosure, JumpSport made other manufactured trampolines safe before we began manufacturing safe, high-quality trampolines.
- See why our Trampolines out-perform the competition [Learn More]
- See Why our Safety Nets Out-Perform the Competition [Learn More]
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Standards and Exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test Standard
- In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options at discount stores. With over 16 years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers.
- Do you feel safe knowing that manufacturers cut corners wherever they can to hit a certain price point, regardless of safety?
- Did you know that two major manufacturers had large recalls from those same discount-type trampolines and safety nets?
- Are you aware that many discount trampolines don’t provide Customer Service Support, parts or even a website? With their 90-day warranty, where does this leave you?
- Do you have the same piece of mind about the safety of your children and their friends with a discount model?